Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blogging with the iPhone

I love technology. I am on the trainer for a 2 hour ride. Being on the
trainer for that long can get a little boring. So it is really cool
that I can multitask and write this blog entry on my iPhone, email it
to my blog and have it publish almost immediately. Amazing! It Is mind
boggling how far technology has come in such a relatively short period
of time.

This weekend is a pretty hard training weekend as far as miles and time. I
an doing 2 hours on the bike, then an hour swim ( I have to make up a
little time for a couple swim sessions that were cut short this week).
Tomorrow, I will be doing an 18 mile run with Brittany. I am hoping
that it is not too uncomfortable of a run, since I have only done a 14
miler in the last couple of months. I am sure that Brit will do fine
as she has been building her miles and this is 2 miles longer then the
16 miles she did 2 weeks ago. She is right on target.

Man, this multitasking is hard. I am going to sign off for now and
concentrate on one thing, my cycling.

Paul Both
http://web.mac.com/paulboth/
http://www.myspace.com/paulboth

No comments: