Thursday, August 13, 2009

180 Days

180... That's a nice round number. It represents a half circle, the amount of days in a child's school year, an "about face" and a change of direction, or in this case, the number of days till I start my "Run for Liberty"

I have decided on Tuesday, February 9th 2010 as the start date. But, as with anything in this journey, it is subject to change. I have a nice little countdown app in my iPhone so I can obsess on the date. But more importantly... PLAN!

We shot some more footage yesterday and hope to have the first webisode edited and posted within a week. Until then, I am working on my website and hope to have more information about the run ready to go live at the same time the webisode is done. I've also booked my first interview on the show "Stars of PR" with Cindy Rakowitz on the Voice America Radio Network! It will air at 7 am on Thursday, September 10th.

Progress!

Paul

No comments: