Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surf City 5K Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures from the Surf City 5K





I think this might be one of the best pictures I have ever seen from a race. Of course I may be a little biased since it is of my daughter Brittany.



I don’t look nearly as good, but I was pushing for a PR :)

My training is going well in preparation for Mt. Disappointment. I will run about 58 miles this week and I am planing at least one of those runs on the trails. I am doing a 15 mile run next weekend on part of the trail that I will be racing. I am meeting up with a couple of girls that I met at the Sycamore Canyon race a couple of months ago. It will be a lot of fun. I will be experimenting with a new hydration pack and will try to dial in my nutrition. Let’s hope it’s not TOO hot!

Paul

No comments: